First Day Photos


 I liked this photo because the main focus in the photo is on the girl and it is really sharp and everything behind her is blurry so it won't take the attention away from her. I picked this picture because it was a very bright and colorful picture that will really catch the eye. Something that I did to make this photo better is that I made sure that the flower was a flattering color against her blonde hair and blue eyes and the light colored scenery behind her.


I liked this picture because the angle that it was taken at shows a great perspective of the height of the tree. The bark on the tree is really sharp starting from the base all the way to the top, and the color contrast between the the backlit branches and the green leaves vs the blue sky and white clouds is really nice. Something that I did that made this photo better is I used a flash when taking it so that it really enhances the bark so that not everything is dark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Africa

The Camera

Magazines Part 2