Favorite Photos



I liked this photo because of the perspective that it is shot at. The photography techniques that they used in this photo was balance, this is shown because the bright colors are all somewhat the same and the darker colors are also similar to each other so they balance out.

I liked this photo because it showed a cool perspective on what the teacher was seeing the screen vs what the students were seeing. The photography technique that they used in this photo was rule of thirds because either the projector or the teachers head were not in the center, instead they were more off to the side.

Academic Shoot:
1) I think that I could take photos like this either in a fine arts class
2) I would like to go into a dance class or a cheer class
3) I will make sure that I am using all of my photography techniques that we have learned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Africa

The Camera

Magazines Part 2