Great Black and White Photographers 3

Image result for Ansel Adams Nevada Fall, Rainbow, Yosemite Valley c. 1947

What first caught my eye when looking at this photo was all the different parts of the image. As you are looking closely at this photo you will start to notice more details about the pic that stand out, like how crossing right through the middle of the picture there is a rainbow, but since it doesn't have any color your don't notice it as quickly. Also in all of this photographers photos when you are looking at them, it makes you starts to imagine what these nature pictures would look like if they had color.




In this image I smell the the salty air blowing around me, as I feel the warm ocean water reach my feet standing on the grainy sand as the water slowly build up around my ankles, and then gradually lessen as the water pulls back into the ocean. While standing out on the beach, with the warm sun shining down on me. I hear the sea breeze pushing past me onto my face allowing me to taste the salt captured in the air.



In this image, as I am walking I can feel the icy wind blowing past my face as it slowly freezes my face until it feels numb and tingly, while the soft, crunchy snow piles up around my ankles. I can smell the melted frosty snow as it softens around me, I can hear the little snowflakes falling around me and onto my head and into my hand as I taste the mound of snow that has been building up.

I would like to do a powerpoint presentation over Ansel Adams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Africa

The Camera

Magazines Part 2