Post Shoot Reflection

1) Some challenges that I encountered while taking these photos were trying to find something original that no one has done yet, also trying to find something that really embraced the topic of the photo.
2) Some of the technical aspects that I found myself thinking about the most was making sure that the main focus of my photo was on the object that I was trying to take the picture of. Something that I did to make sure I was doing this correctly was checking that I had auto focus on so that the background would not distract from the main focus of the image.
3) A way that I found myself changing to accommodate the rules of composition of the photo was making sure that I had objects surrounding the main focus by framing it.
4) Edited Photos
5) I don't think that I would be interested in shooting with these prompts again because it there are not many objects to take pictures up that would fit into these categories that I could find around Bowie.
6) I think it would be fun to shoot   -smooth or rough
                                                         -single colored
                                                         -relaxing/soothing

https://katylum.blogspot.com/2018/09/blog-post.html

-In their pictures they were really good at capturing photos that had objects that were large and in focus up close and then got smaller and less sharp as it went on .
- In their photos they also were good at capturing dark silhouettes up close and a nice colorful background behind it.
- Something that they could improve is making sure that their camera is straight on when they take the picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Africa

The Camera

Magazines Part 2