Self Portrait and Portraits Intro

1. Some tips that I found useful were "Alter your Perspective", "Experimenting with Lighting", and "Obscure Parts of your Subject".


Environmental Portrait:

Related image
I liked this photo because out of everything behind the woman, she is the main thing that stands out as well as the flowers she is holding.
Image result for environmental portrait
I liked this photo because the guy and the fire that he is holding is really bright compared to everything else in the background.




Photography Self Portrait:
Image result for photography self portrait
I chose this photo because I loved how they incorporated the wintery, rainy, dark, grey theme of the photo into a part of the girl by putting it on her hair.





Image result for photography self portrait
I chose this photo because I liked how it looks like she is causing the tornado behind her because there is wind blowing her hair back which makes the photo look like it has movement to it.


Casual Portrait:

Image result for casual portraits
I liked this photo because of the color difference in the scenery behind her versus the color tones of the girl.

Related image
I liked this photo because the colors on the girls clothes and hair matches the colors on the leaves behind her which creates a nice balanced photo.


On the self portrait photos I think that I will take a photo of my friend and myself. I would want to shoot somewhere that has a background that balances the colors of that person that is going to be in the picture. I am going to make sure that the person in the photo is as sharp and in focus as possible and the background is out of focus but still colorful, and the area that is surrounding the person is a photogenic area that will good behind the person.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Africa

The Camera

Magazines Part 2