Sensory Overload

1. I think that this quote is completely true, we tend to not look at and base our opinions of the space off the the actual building for landscape, but instead of the things that are put in it and are surrounding you.  This makes me feel like when I go out to shoot photos in an area I should try to focus more on the surrounding area.

2. I definitely wanted to take my camera there and take pictures of the rooms because they were all so colorful, fun and were filled with all different emotions. Every room was filled with different objects but all looked somewhat similar.

3. If I was a child of someone who worked in one of these booths I feel like it would be an amazing experience to be able to explore all of the different rooms freely with a large amount of time to look at them all.

4. My favorite photo was the room that was filled with all different stuffed animals. I liked it because it seemed very bright, colorful and happy. All the colors were very bold which definitely caught my eye immediately and there was a lot of light in all of the shelves which make the room a lot more bright.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Africa

The Camera

Magazines Part 2