My First Interview

1.How does it feel to be the student of the month
Its nice to get recognition for turning in hw on time
2.What advice would you give to a student wanting to be student of the month
To be nice to your pees, treat teachers with respect, and get good grades
3.How hard did you have to work to get this title
I had to work really hard to be on top of my grades
4.Are you proud of yourself
Yes, because I worked really hard for this title
5.Would you consider yourself a role model to other students
Yes, because I feel like people should be getting good grades like me
6.What class is the easiest for you to pass
Probably English
7.Are you hoping to keep this title in the future
Yes, because I am willing to work just as hard to keep the title
8.What was your reaction to getting this title
I was surprised because I was not expecting it
9.What other activities do you participate in
Soccer and dance
10.How do you balance you work
I usually try to get my hw done in class to save time for other activities
11. Do you have good grades
 Yes, I usually get straight A's
12.Do you have any good study habits
Yes and they usually help me pass tests
13.Which technique tends to get you the best grades
Writing down flash cards
14.Are your teachers and classmates proud of  you
Yes, they all congratulated me
15.Do you think any one could become student of the month
Yes if they work hard enough
16.What kind of responsibilities does receiving this honor come with
Being a good role model for people to look up to
17.Was this your first time receiving this award
 Yes, but I have been wanting it for a while
18.Do you think this makes students want to do better
Yes, because they can see that it's possible for someone to work hard  and get rewarded for it
19.Has life been more stressful since receiving this award
Yes, I have to work even harder now to prove myself
20.Have your grades always been this good
No not always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Africa

The Camera

Magazines Part 2