Phobia Project

A. A phobia is an extreme or irrational fears

B. 1. Achluophobia- Fear of darkness
     2. Ombrophobia- Fear of rain or of being rained on
     3. Didaskaleinophobia- Fear of going to school
     4. Ophthalmophobia- Fear of being stared at.
     5. Chorophobia- Fear of dancing

C. 
- Achluophobia- Fear of darkness: I will probably have someone standing in the dark holding a bunch of phone flashlights, shining them everywhere to obtain more light. They will have a terrified look on their face and in and the feeling will be spooky. I will use rule of thirds.
-Ombrophobia- Fear of rain or of being rained on: Since tomorrow it is supposed rain I wall get a picture of someone trying to cover themselves from the rain while trying to escape it. The mood will be paniced and all around them rain will be coming down. I will use balance.
-  Chorophobia- Fear of dancing: Since I take dance I will get a photo of a bunch of dancers dancing and one person hiding in the corner trying to no be apart of it all.  They will be in a huddled up position on the floor covering their eyes. The mood will be uncomfortable.  

D. 
Achluophobia- Fear of darkness: I will use rule of thirds.
Ombrophobia- Fear of rain or of being rained on: I will use balance
Chorophobia- Fear of dancing: I will use balance




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Africa

The Camera

Magazines Part 2